Friday 3 August 2012

GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A CHOICE AGAIN OF MARRYING YOUR SPOUSE, WILL YOU STILL PICK HIM/HER

HMMM???  I guess this is must be a hard question for a lot of people but it is supposed to be a question that one should answer without even thinking. 

Marriage was meant to be a “Haven- A place of rest” for both man and woman. After work one day, I saw an office worker who normally when its 5’o”clock and I am rushing to leave the office, He relaxes as if it is not yet time to go home.  One day, he now decided to leave office at 5pm, I was so tripped that I had to ask him, “Mr. Praise, are you going home so early today?’ and concurring with my thought and assumption, he answered “am I crazy to be going home now? It’s still so early, I’ll go and hang out somewhere and get home later”.  Oh!!!, in my mind I sighed and it led me to the thought that Many marriages are suffering. Again, there are many instances I could go on and on about.

I am so sure that you are saying, I have heard a lot about marriage and all the tips to keeping it good what does she have to say? I would not plead with you to go on ahead and read, but if you have a thirst for enjoying your marriage then you would know that the smallest piece of information can change a whole lifetime.

I’d like to reiterate that MARRIAGE IS A RELATIONSHIP THAT WAS CREATED TO BE ENJOYED BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN; it was intended to be a “HAVEN’. Marriage is BEYOND Sex.  Sex could be had between any man and any woman. It could be something and nothing at the same time most especially for promiscuous people.

Society has had its toll on the Man as a Person and on the Woman as well. I would like to Focus on the Woman Today: A woman MUST KNOW that she possesses Power! Power to do and undo, but she also has to know that the Power MUST be CHANELLED positively to have a happy home. Remember women are more prone to malice and negative thoughts and statements. She also MUST know that she was created to be a suitable HELP to her husband, Loving her husband may not necessarily be the issue here,, BUT Knowing HOW TO LOVE HIM is. Every Man is Different. Every Man has what keeps him off and what Trips him, she has to understand HER Man. (Smiling, am sure the Ladies are like, why do we have to be the ones doing most of the work, I’m Tired…lol). But I am asking do YOU understand his Love language or are you just laboring in Love and he doesn’t understand what you are doing???

No comments:

Post a Comment